2. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
(A) The Company grants the User a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company.
(B) This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
(C) This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. User may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and its associates without express written consent. User may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company.
(D) Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. User is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Site so long as the link does not portray the Company, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any the Company’s logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission
3. OUR NEWSLETTER AND MANUAL. The Site, the Cost-Reduction-Company.com Newsletter (our “Newsletter”) and our Cost Reduction 101 manual (the “Manual”) are made available through this Site is published and owned by the Company.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon User.
5. THIRD PARTY DEVICES. User agrees not to use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, and that User will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure. User agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site without the prior express consent from an authorized Company representative, unless such use is by a search engine employed to direct Internet users to the Site.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (B) ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR ANY TRANSMISSION OF DATA; (D) ANY CONTENT OR DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED (OR NOT TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED) BY/FROM YOU; AND/OR (E) ANY CONTENT OR DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE; WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USE OF THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THAT THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (C) THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE OR ERROR-FREE; AND/OR (D) THAT ANY INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, TIMELY OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER FORMS OF DESTRUCTIVE CODE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USER FROM US, WHETHER IN ORAL, WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC FORM, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
8. COMMUNICATIONS. Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute any and all communication conducted with Company through the Site including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like. User shall have no right of confidentiality in such communications and Company shall have no obligation to protect User’s communications from disclosure. Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in User’s communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
9. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to User’s transaction. Company shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to any information contained on the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
10. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The Site may contain information about Company’s products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Company product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in User’s location.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Company, Company’s directors, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person or entity, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement and/or any breach or threatened breach by User; (b) User’s use of the Site, or the Services, including any data, content or material transmitted or received by User; (c) any unacceptable or objectionable use of the Site or the Services by User; and (d) any negligent or willful misconduct by User.
12. THIRD PARTY LINKS. There are links on the Site that lead to third party sites, including those of advertisers. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THOSE SITES OR THE COOKIES THOSE SITES USE. IN ADDITION, BECAUSE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES, USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES, AND DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH SITES OR RESOURCES.